ESI REGISTRATION

Employee's State Insurance(ESI) is a successful social security and health insurance plan for Indian workers. For all workers who are earning INR 15000 or less than per month as wages, the employer donates 4.75% and employee donates 1.75%, the total contribution is 6.5%. This finance is managed by the ESI Corporation (ESI) according to terms and conditions predetermined within the ESI Act 1948, which supervises the stipulation of medical and money benefits to the workers and their family through its huge system of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals all over the India. ESI is an independent corporation under Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. But many dispensaries and hospitals are operated by apprehensive state governments.

Employees registered under the ESI take pleasure of widespread benefits under the proposal. Employee benefit from medical presence and treatment for the person covered and their families comprising of a wide range of medical, surgical and obstetric treatment, provide of all medicines, ambulance services, super-specialty consultation, and many more. Moreover, to the medical care, insured persons also get sick pay benefits. Registration with ESI offers the worker with marvelous benefits and develops worker self-esteem and preservation. Sterlingccps helps your organization acquire and administer ESI Registration.

QUICK CONTACT
Our ProfessionalTeam always focus ensurus quality and follow all the Business Compliances without any compramise
Contact Us

Sterling Corporate Consultants Private Limited,

Flat No. 303, H.No. 6-3-349/15/A
Sai Brundavan Apts. Behind Sai Baba Temple,
Panjagutta,Hyderabad.
Telangana, India - 500082.
Phone: